|Underground, Underwater, Undercooked|
|Original Airdate||5 September 1990|
|KNT episode||Hore hore ana hore motto hore!|
|KNT episode number||3|
|Previous episode||If You Knew Sushi Like I Know Sushi|
|Next Episode||The Great Golden Cluck|
Bad Bird finds a document which says that gold is hidden beneath the Little Tokyo castle. With the help of Ninja Crows, he manages to hijack the train (with Lucille onboard) and orders the passengers to dig up the gold.
Meanwhile, the Pizza Cats realized that Lucille hasn't returned home yet, leading to Speedy's suggestion that she was abroad the hijacked train.
- A scene where Lucille gets a ticket to catch the train was cut for time constraints.
- A shot of Speedy catching up to Guido was cut before Speedy pushed Guido aside.
- Lucielle's note was in Japanese text in the Japanese version whereas the English version replaces the text with a paw-print. Also, the second shot of her note was cut.
- A shot of Speedy discussing Lucielle's absence was cut.
- A scene where the newspaper press releases in Japanese text are cut.
- The insignias of the Robots of the Week were cut.
- A scene where Bad Bird rushes at Lucille and whips her was cut.
- A split second cut of the Pizza Cats' reactions towards Lucielle's missile heading towards them was cut.
- Speedy hitting the ground after getting back up from the explosion of Lucielle's missile was cut.
- The narrator appearing in the beginning and disappearing at the end of the story behind the goldfish was cut.
- A scene where Polly scratches two Ninja Crows all over their eyes and face with Bad Bird nervously sneaking away was cut.